The butterfly valve is used as a shut-off and control valve, the principle of operation of the butterfly valve is designed so that it can work in the “open” or “closed” position, as well as regulate the water flow. The valve consists of a cylindrical body that passes water through itself. A disc is located inside the body that rotating around its axis, pressing against the sealing surface, blocks the flow of water. Moving in the opposite direction the butterfly valve is fully opened by 90 °.
Diameter: 2 “- 8”
– Minimum pressure loss;
– Three times stronger and more resistant to stress than metal counterparts;
– Nominal pressure: 10 bar;
– High resistance to ultraviolet rays;
– Chrome-plated shaft, providing high strength and anti-corrosion resistance;
– Convenience in maintenance, when replacing and dismantling